October 14, 2011

Still Doubt?


Why doubt?
I am feeling guilty
Don't.
Because this is the best from Allah
And things will only happen with His permission.

Why doubt?
I am lack of sincerity
Don't.
Because being sincere will keeps you in peace
And peace is heaven of the earth.

Why doubt?
I am not trusting anybody
Don't. 
Because prejudice kills relationship
And trust grows love and loyalty.

Why doubt?
I am afraid of losing
Don't.
Because when you really lost, you will lose
And nothing will last except the End Day.

Why doubt?
I am not ready to share 
Don't.
Because Allah wants us to share what we have with others 
And everything we have is His.



“...But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.”
(Al-Baqarah:216)

The Prophet (pbuh) said that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, thus stated: 
“I am near to the thought of My servant as he thinks about Me, and I am with him as he remembers Me...”
(Muslim, Book 035, Number 6471)



~towards His love~

No comments:

Post a Comment